Rice gluten meal is the dried residue from rice after the removal of starch, and separation
of the bran by the process employed in the wet milling manufacture of rice starch or
glucose. Rice gluten meal has an above average amino acid profile, added vitamins and
high protein content, replacing portions of expensive soybean meal, corn and di-calcium
phosphate, and hence reducing the feed cost for farmers and feed manufacturers.
Benefits Of Rice Gluten:
* Rice Gluten Meal is an excellent source of highly digestible protein and amino acids as it has
low amylase content.
• Rice Gluten is high in methionine, an amino acid required for adequate feathering and saves
cost of extra methionine supplementation.
• Yeast fermentation product that contains 3-5% dried yeast cells that provide B vitamins,
promotes palatability and increased feed consumption.
• It is free from rancidity and toxicity.
• Rice Gluten is being successfully used in poultry, cattle and Aquaculture nutritional protein
Protien 45% – 48%
Moisture Max 10%
Sand Silica Below 2.5%
Fibre 5% To 8%
Color Wheatish/Light Brown
Energy 2800-3000 Kcal/Kg