1 WAREHOUSES ON LEASE
- READY TO MOVE WAREHOUSE
Avalon’s team provides its client ready to move warehouse facilities at different locations Nationwide. With a wide network of property owners the team ensures to source best Warehouse property as per clients requirement.
Sourcing the Ready to Move warehouse facility comprises of following steps:
- Understanding the client requirement.
- Submitting the proposals of the properties meeting the client specific requirements.
- Arranging property inspections by clients.
- Negotiating terms and conditions with the owner of short listed property.
- Getting the LOI signed by the owner and assisting the client with the Due Diligence purpose.
- Coordination for lease registration.
- Updating the client on the owner covenants if any.
- Assisting the client in taking the possession on time.
- After transaction services-Even after the possession is handed over to the client the team is always there to assist the client with any issues arising during the lease term.
2.BUILD TO SUIT WAREHOUSE FACILITY
As the Indian transportation and logistics market witnesses new heights, there has been increasing buzz around technology adoption, network optimization, multimodal transportation and improving warehousing. The later in particular has been evolving rapidly from traditional ‘godowns’ to modern facilities.
AVAILABILITY OF CLEAR LAND PARCEL AT A STRATEGIC LOCATION + PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TEAM + FINANCIAL STRENGTH are the mandatory ingredients for constructing a BUILD TO SUIT warehouse facility.
Construction of Built to Suit facility comprises of following steps in order to meet the specific requirements of each customer.
- Understand the specific needs and requirements of each customer, including the details of the Warehouse dimensions, number of dock levels, Parking Area, Facilities like Rest Room Area and Canteen for Drivers, Guest House for Employees, Office Area, Requirement Of Pallets, Fork Lifts etc. and the Budget. This information is essential for specifying the Warehouse Land Area.
- On the basis of the requirement our Team shows the Client ideal location to construct the warehouse. The selected location must satisfy the customer needs in achieving the minimum cost and time of distribution and increasing the operational efficiency.
- Submitting a proposal with a conceptual design on the short listed locations to ensure that the client agrees to the terms & conditions regarding the design & specifications of the warehouse as well as rental
- Signing of the LOI, getting the Legal clearance on the land and Signing of the Lease Agreement before starting the construction of a Build to Suit project.
- Starting The Construction: It is a phase where both the parties work closely to meet the definite design in order to complete the construction and handover the warehouse to the customer on time.
- Handing over the possession. On completion of the construction possession of the Build to Suit warehouse is given to the customer.